...For added safety, it also acts as a warning to the operator against using the steps when the brake is not engaged. On the smaller two models, the front wheels retract and apply the brake as soon as the operator steps on to the first tread. A full height handrail and kick flats around the platform (HEMSH07-15) are further safety features.
Easy to manoeuvre and built to last out of fully welded tubular steel, these warehouse ladders have been tested to a safe working load of 300kg. The largest step ladder in the range has fifteen steps with the platform 3.75 metres off the floor. Supplied painted blue as standard, with red also available if required.
- Mobile steps with unique access barred retractable brake
- 13 sizes of mobile steps with up to 15 treads available
- Retractable swivel castors
- Rubber-tyred wheels for easy control and mobility
- Large platform area (approx 550 x 400mm)