...It is ideal for scrunching, wrapping, interleaving, void filling and a host of general wrapping applications.
Chlorine and acid free it will protect and cushion delicate items such as silverware, cutlery, clothing, glassware fragile china, arts and craft without contamination. Also use white tissue paper as a retail gift wrap.
***Please Note*** - MG acid free tissue is made with a machine glaze on one side and is suitable for most general wrapping applications. For top quality presentation we recommend MF (Machine Finished) acid free tissue paper, which is the most luxurious paper and is stocked in white and a large selection of vibrant colours. For archival storage and specialist wrapping, please refer to our lignin free, unbuffered white acid free paper.
Machine Finished Acid Free Tissue Paper- To protect and enhance the appearance of your products.
Luxury Coloured Tissue Paper- Add a new dimension to your packaging!
Unbuffered White Tissue Paper- For archive storage of important documents and heirlooms.
- Ideal for wrapping products that require tarnish free protection
- Also used as a decorative filler in gift packs or as a gift wrap paper
- Supplied in reams of 480 sheets for bulk wrapping
- MG Tissue paper is recyclable and degradable
- Tarnish-free protection - chlorine and acid free
- White tissue paper is immediately available from stock in two sizes
- Generous quantity discounts - buy more, spend less
- 500 x 750 (20" x 30") also available in mini packs of 100 sheets