...acid free coloured tissue paper will enhance the appearance of your products. Chlorine and acid free, it will cushion and protect delicate items such as glassware, cutlery, fragile china, silverware, clothing, arts and craft without contamination Coloured tissue paper is also used extensively as a retail gift wrap.
***Please Note*** - MG acid free tissue is machine glazed on one side and is suitable for most general wrapping applications. For top quality presentation we recommend our more luxurious MF (Machine Finished) acid free tissue paper, which is unglazed and stocked in white and a selection of vibrant colours. For specialist wrapping and archival storage, please refer to our lignin free, unbuffered white acid free paper.
Machine Finished Acid Free Tissue Paper - To protect and enhance the appearance of your products.
Unbuffered White Tissue Paper - For archive storage of important documents and heirlooms.
- Also used as a gift wrap paper and decorative filler
- Supplied in reams of 480 sheets for bulk wrapping
- Tissue paper is recyclable and degradable
- Ideal for wrapping products that require tarnish free protection
- Stocked in pink, red, yellow, blue and green
- Non-acidic, chlorine and acid free
- White tissue paper is also available from stock in 3 sizes
- Generous quantity discounts - buy more, spend less