Christmas is a-coming – so that must mean cheaper packaging!
There’s no escaping the fact that it’s got very autumnal over the last few days. But though the days may be getting shorter, and the weather colder, wetter and windier, there’s still plenty happening at Davpack that should help keep that warm summer glow going a little longer yet.
Within the last week or so, I’ve already been able to tell you about the new range of charity packaging we’re selling, with proceeds going to The Children’s Society. I’ve also written about the release of our new, extra large catalogue, and I’m sure many of you will now have a copy to thumb through at your leisure. If you haven’t, you can get one by calling us on 01332 821200 or ordering one via the website.
Of course, if you do have a catalogue, you’ll already know about the next bit of news, because it’s splashed all over the cover.
The Davpack Sale is now on!
That’s right, it’s the time of year that you need to think about stocking up ready for the Christmas rush, so we’ve decided to make it easier – and cheaper! – for you to do just that, by cutting the prices on some of our most popular boxes and packaging products.
We’re keeping everything on the list in stock in big numbers, so unless one of you has got a large, empty warehouse spare and wants to make the most of this opportunity by taking everything we’ve got in one fell swoop, we should be able to dispatch your orders on the same day we receive them. Don’t forget, though, that our cut-off time for same working day dispatch is 3pm.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
• 10% off wine bottle boxes
• 15% off grey mailing bags, Davpack vinyl tape and block bottom bags
• 20% off clear polypropylene bags, Really Useful Boxes and telescopic postal boxes
• 25% off white and brown single and double wall boxes, clear polythene bags and cardboard edge protectors
• 30% off PostSave and Fast-Seal postal boxes
• 35% off gusseted polythene bags
• 40% off documents enclosed envelopes
There should be enough there to keep you more than happy, but that’s nowhere near everything on the list. So why not head over to our main site and look for the SALE banners scattered around, to find out what other great offers we’ve devised for you.
Because by starting to save on your packaging now, you can enjoy an even happier Christmas!
Latest posts by Sarah Hickson (see all)
- The Moving Checklist: How Many Boxes Will I Need? - September 23, 2016
- How to Take the Stress out of Moving House - July 27, 2016
- What is Mobile-Engaged Packaging and Can Small Businesses Benefit? - May 3, 2016