Don’t take chances with cheap cardboard boxes!
Most things that sound too good to be true usually are, and that applies to cheap cardboard boxes just like anything else. To put it another way – just because something’s cheap, it doesn’t necessarily mean that it’s worth buying!
Cardboard boxes come in many shapes, sizes and board grades, so when you’re handing over your money, you need to be sure that what you’re buying is what you need. It’s no good saving money on your boxes if they’re not strong enough to protect the contents. If you’re not sure, there are a few things you can do before you buy:
• Ask for a FREE sample so you can make sure your box will be just right for the job in hand
• Check that your supplier operates an audited quality system – your independent guarantee of quality
• Ask if you’ll get your money back if you’re not 100% satisfied with your boxes
Low cost doesn’t mean low quality!
As one of the UK’s leading packaging specialists, Davpack takes pride in offering the best possible value for money – but not at the cost of providing a quality product that will do the job that you need it to do. All our cardboard boxes are manufactured using high-grade corrugated board, so they are reassuringly sturdy and built for commercial use. Many are even made on our own premises, so that we know we are supplying the quality our customers have every right to expect.
With hundreds of different sizes and styles of cardboard box available immediately from stock, from light duty single wall boxes to heavy duty tri-wall boxes suitable for export, the chances are that we’ll already have something suitable for you. If we don’t, our custom box service is fast, efficient, and offers outstanding value.
And with the friendliest and most knowledgeable Sales team in the business ready and waiting to advise you on the best packaging for your product, you can always be sure that what you’re buying is right for you.
So before you go for the cheap cardboard box option, why not find out why Davpack’s customers keep coming back time and time again by trying our products worry free?
• Call our Sales team on 0844 800 9844 to discuss your requirements or visit our website and view the range we can supply to you today
• Order a FREE sample – all you pay is £7.95 p&p refundable against your subsequent order
• And rest assured that if you’re not totally satisfied, we’ll refund your money – GUARANTEED!
Latest posts by Remy Courtois (see all)
- Top 5 Worries About Moving House - September 26, 2016
- What Not to Forget When Moving Home – The Essentials Checklist - July 27, 2016
- Small Business Research: How to Identify Your Ideal Packaging Solution - May 18, 2016