weighing and dynamic/animal weighing.
The versatile indicator has four weighing modes, a crisp backlit display, colour-coded buttons with a positive click feel and simple, quick operation. It can also be mounted wherever you need it - on the scale, on a wall or at your desk for total viewing flexibility!
Have a look at more of our range of weighing scales:
Postal Scales - Great value and accurate weighing of letters and parcels.
Retail Scales - For food weighing with pillar and scoop options.
Counting & Check Weigh Scales - Quality scales at discount prices.
Did you know? The oldest evidence for the existence of weighing scales dates to c. 2400-1800 BC in the Indus River valley (modern-day Pakistan). Polished stone cubes discovered in early settlements were probably used as weight-setting stones in balance scales. Although the cubes bear no markings, their weights are multiples of a common denominator.
* * * FREE DELIVERY * * * On orders over £150 * * *
- Four weighing units (kg, g, lb, oz)
- Durable Adam scales with a simple 4 button operation
- Hold function
- Full range tare
- Zero Tracking
- Large backlit LCD display
- Wall mount bracket
- Precision load cell technology
- Colour coded, sealed keypad
- RS-232 bi-directional interface