...to traditional wooden boxes and alternative timber packaging.
Immensely strong, these folding plywood boxes are designed to withstand arduous transportation and extreme climatic differences, making them an ideal export case or Air-Freight container. Extensively used for packaging, transport and storage by some of the largest European companies and suitable for mainland and export shipments by air, land and sea. As plywood is exempt from international phytosanitary regulations, No-Nail boxes can be shipped to most destinations without restriction.
Also have a look at these 15 sizes of Heavy Duty Triple Wall Cardboard Boxes
And another shipping and export favourite - Triple Wall Shipping Boxes
And for problem-free pallet exportation worldwide - Nestable Presswood Pallets
Need a polythene case liner? Try these low cost 12 Micron Gusseted Polythene Bags
13 No Nail Box sizes in stock. No delay - same working day despatch within 2 hours.
Big quantity discounts + FREE DELIVERY on orders over £150!
- Strong, lightweight, health & safety friendly, wooden packing crates
- Panels can be custom printed with your company logo or other information
- Economic - reduced storage, handling and transportation costs
- Convenient - can be folded and refolded, stackable and collapsible
- Plywood cases are recyclable and reusable
- Solid - can carry up to 200kgs and withstand a pressure of several tonnes
- No-Nail plywood boxes are quick and easy to assemble
- Stocked in 13 popular sizes - in big quantities
- Delivered flat packed in 3 parts - frame and end panels
- Sizes below represent the external and internal case measurements