When using your impulse heat sealer for the first time, we advise starting off by setting the dial to its lowest possible setting. Then keep increasing the heat bit by bit until you find the ideal temperature to complete the seal. Setting the temperature too high straight away may result in damage to the heating element and reduce the working life of your sealer.
Don’t forget that if you subsequently try to seal thinner or thicker polythene, you should always start from 0, to make sure you get the lowest setting to complete the job.
Please note: Impulse heat sealers with cutter are used with layflat tubing, to create custom polythene bags and trim off excess material.
Heat sealers without a cutter are ideal for sealing polythene bags.
- Four models available with sealing widths of 200mm, 300mm, 400mm and 500mm
- Quick, efficient heat sealing - create a custom bag in 2 easy steps
- Simple to operate - can process up to 100 seals per shift
- Seals up to 2 x 150mu (600g) bags
- 3 models also available with additional cutter
- All models come with 1 year warranty excluding element wire and teflon strip
- Immediate dispatch and rapid delivery every time
- Free heat sealer spares kit wih every model including: 2 heating elements, 2 upper teflon strips and 1 blade (cutter models only)