If the outer sheets have managed to stay grease-free, try wrapping other things in them. Glassware, crockery and china, for example. What you will quickly find is that white news offcuts don't just make good fish and chip paper; they're also an effective and rather attractive all-round wrapping and packing paper. They even make for an economical and efficient void fill.
And because we sell them in large 10 kilogramme packs at rock bottom prices, the best news of all is that you don't have to eat chips every day for a year to get enough to make them a central part of your packaging strategy. Unless you really want to, of course.
- Versatile paper packaging product
- Perfect for wrapping glassware, bottles and crockery
- Also good for wrapping food (especially chips!)
- Attractive and strong wrapping paper
- In stock now for same day dispatch
- Pack weight 10kg