available in breaking strains from 270kg to 580kg in two widths, polyester strapping is flexible and easy to handle.
Extruded polyester strap, also known as PET strapping (polyethylene terephthalate) is twice as strong as polypropylene, as strong as steel and is capable of retaining a higher tension over sustained periods without elongation. PET strap is also safer to use than steel strapping as it does not have sharp edges or present a whiplash hazard. The inherent features of polyester also provide many additional benefits over other strapping products. It is lightweight, supple and will not rust, scratch or stain your packaging products.
Also take a look at these essential polyester strapping products:
Polyester Strapping Dispensers - for maximum portability and ease of dispensing.
Polyester Strapping Tools & Sealers - for speedy, efficient strapping.
Polyester Strapping Seals - for safe and secure sealing.
Plastic Edge Protectors - to minimise corner damage of tightly strapped products.
- Suitable for very heavy loads and long time storage
- Highly resistant to weathering and ultraviolet
- One of the strongest plastic strapping products available
- PET is a viable alternative to steel or an upgrade to polyprop strapping
- Also available on cardboard cores
- PET strapping is 100% recyclable when disposed of correctly
- Generous quantity discounts - buy more, save more!