packaging. Once the strapping has been used, the core can easily be disposed of in cardboard recycling.
Suitability - a breaking strain to suit every application. 5 mm polypropylene machine strapping is extensively used in the print industry for bundling newspapers, magazine and printed reams. 7mm and 9 mm widths are perfect for general use and strapping small to medium packages. 12 mm machine strapping provides superior strength and is suitable for fully automatic machines with medium and large arches.
***Please Note*** - All prices are for a pack of 2 rolls.
2 Core Sizes - supplied on either 200mm (GPM1 prefix) or 280mm (GPM2 prefix) internal diameter x 190mm wide cardboard cores in breaking strains from 60kg to 240kg in 4 widths and 3 colours.
- Can be printed with your company name, logo etc
- Lightweight, flexible and easy to handle
- Does not rust or stain the strapped items or packaging
- Generous quantity discounts, buy more save more!
- Immediately available from stock for same day despatch