seals. This model is fully adjustable for strapping widths from 13mm to 19mm and is used horizontally, making it ideal for strapping cases, crates and pallets. Simply place on top of the crate or carton and feed through the ends of the steel strapping. Combination tool tensions and seals with high pressure action and without the need for separate metals seals.
Simply ring for advice about sealless steel strapping combination tools, or order today. We've over 35 years packaging experience, a comprehensive range of strapping tools in stock and low prices on sealless strapping tools.
- Tension and seal with the same steel strapping combination tool
- Fully adjustable model to fit 13mm to 19mm wide strapping
- Ideal for use with ribbon wound steel strapping
- Sealless combination tools are ideal for strapping cases and pallets quickly
- Flat based strapping tool sits comfortably on top of your crate or pallet
- Big range of steel strapping combination tools and strapping in stock
- Low prices on these popular sealless combi tools