from 19mm to 32mm for the toughest jobs and use lap-over seals.
Having tensioned the strapping with a tensioner tool, simply apply pressure to the strapping sealer handles and close the metal seal firmly around the strapping. These heavy duty steel strapping tools are an essential item for any warehouse, and are ideal for export shipping, to seal steel strapping around plywood cases, wooden crates, bundles and heavy pallets. When ordering, choose 12mm, 16mm or 19mm widths to suit the size of your steel strapping.
Order today or ring for advice on steel strapping tools. We have over 35 years packaging experience and a comprehensive range of strapping tools in stock. As well as friendly advice we aim to offer you the lowest UK prices on hand sealer tools for steel strapping!
- Sealer tools available in 3 sizes to suit your strapping
- Sealers available in 13mm, 16mm and 19mm widths
- Heavy duty design with side action for a strong seal
- Steel strapping is ideal for large heavy cartons, crates and bundles
- Uses lapover metal seals of the same width - also available from stock
- Long handles with grips make it easy to produce a strong seal
- Use in conjunction with a heavy duty tensioner
- Ideal for heavy duty use
- Big range of steel strapping, tools, strapping sealers and seals in stock
- Stock item, so no delay when you order a steel strapping sealer tool today