Choose from 200mm, 300mm or 400mm width sealers, with or without a cutter, to suit your application.
To make sure you get the longest possible life out of your heat sealer, before starting it’s best to set the temperature at the lowest possible level - setting the temperature too high can quickly burn out the element wire. Place the material over the sealing bar and press the arm down. During sealing the pilot light will glow, after the light turns off keep the arm pressed down for a 1-2 second cooling period. If it doesn’t seal, turn the temperature up a level and try again; keep doing this until you get a good seal. Remember to follow the same procedure each time you use a different grade of polythene.
Order one today and see for yourself. They're in stock and ready to go when you are! And no delay - orders received today will be dispatched within 2 hours.
We're so confident you'll love these super eco heat sealers that if you don't within a week - We'll buy it back!
- Three models available with sealing widths of 200mm, 300mm and 400mm
- Quick, efficient heat sealing - create a custom bag in 2 easy steps
- All sizes available with 2-way blade for efficient trimming of layflat poly
- All models fitted with electronic timer control
- Suitable for sealing 2 layers of material each up to 150 micron thick
- Quick and simple to use - lower and raise arm to complete heat sealing
- All models with 1 year warranty excluding element wire and teflon strip