The 2kg dry powder fire extinguisher is suitable for commercial vehicle cab applications and comes supplied with a mounting bracket.
The 1kg and 2kg extinguishers have a five-year warranty and should be serviced at least annually by a competent person; the 6kg extinguisher has a ten-year warranty and is maintenance free, requiring no annual service.
A dry powder fire extinguisher can be used for:
- Fires involving solid materials, such as wood, paper, textiles, etc – rapid knockdown, the smothering effect prevents re-ignition.
- Fires involving liquids, such as petrol, oil, fat, paint, solvents and grease – rapid knockdown.
- Fires involving flammable gases, such as propane, butane and natural gas
- Electrical fires involving electrical equipment – non-conductive
- Long manufacturer’s warranty
- For ABC class fires
- Accredited for BS/EN3 with BSI Kite Mark
- 6kg extinguisher is maintenance free
- Other models require annual service
- Rapid dispatch and delivery