Bale strapping will not tear or fray and can be used in conjunction with heavy duty steel buckles to allow it to be re-tensioned should the product settle or move. Stocked in 9mm,13mm and 16mm strap widths on a 60mm diameter core to suit most standard waste compactors and baling machines.
***Please Note*** Prices shown are for a pack of 4 rolls
And no delay - despatched same working day within 2 hours.
Read these considerable benefits of using Polyester Strapping:
- Polyester can be used on heavier loads traditionally strapped with steel
- Heavy-grade polyester strapping is stronger than light grade steel
- PET cord strap is non-toxic and will not corrode, rust or stain
- Bale strap has no sharp edges to damage your products or forklift tyres
- Polyester strapping is resistant to U.V. and all weather conditions
- A size to fit most baling machines and waste compactors
- Bale strapping has a very high capacity to absorb shocks during transport