special sealing mechanism produce very high strap tension and a strong, efficient joint using serrated strapping seals.
Simply place on the package and feed through the polypropylene strapping, the combination tool tensions and cuts the plastic strapping in one operation and then applies the metal seal to secure your load. The special heavy duty, serrated metal strapping seals compatible with this combination strapping tool combine to provide maximum joint efficiency.
Available in two models to suit either 12mm or 16mm strapping widths and suitable for heavy duty warehouse and demanding packaging applications.
Use with Serrated Metal Seals Ref: GSS/12 & GSS/16.
See our full range of Polypropylene Strapping Tools here.
- Combination tool to tension, cut and seal in one operation
- Use with polypropylene or polyester hand strapping
- Flat design with easy grip handles for flexible and smooth operation
- Rugged all metal construction for long term durability
- 12mm and 16mm combination tools in stock
- Use these polypropylene strapping combination tools with serrated seals
- Fast and efficient strapping of cardboard boxes, pallets and crates
- Great value heavy duty polyprop combination strapping tool
- Big range of polypropylene strapping & tools for same day despatch