crates with polypropylene or polyester strapping. The windlass tensioning system produces very high strap tension and a strong, efficient joint using serrated strapping seals.
Simply place on the package and feed through the polypropylene strapping, the combination tool tensions and cuts the plastic strapping in one operation and then applies the metal seal to secure your load. The special heavy duty, serrated metal strapping seals compatible with this combination strapping tool combine to provide maximum joint efficiency.
Konrad Heavy Duty Polypropylene Combination Tool Ref:GPC5/13 & 16 - available in two models to suit either 12mm or 16mm strapping widths from 0.5mm and 0.9mm thickness and suitable for heavy duty warehouse and demanding packaging applications.
Use with Serrated Metal Seals Ref: GSS/12 & GSS/16.
See our full range of Polypropylene Strapping Tools here.
- Combination tool to tension, cut and seal in one operation
- Flexible, heavy duty combi tool for vertical and horizontal use
- Use with polypropylene or polyester hand strapping from 0.5mm to 0.9mm
- Windlass tensioning system, for fast high tension strapping
- Efficient strapping tool for securing pallets, cardboard boxes and crates
- 13mm and 16mm Konrad tools available
- Use these polypropylene strapping combination tools with serrated seals
- Big range of polypropylene strapping & tools for same day despatch
- Top quality, great value polypropylene combination strapping tool