Simply feed the polypropylene strapping in to the capstan and crank the handle to tension.
Strapping tensioners are generally used as part of a two-part strapping system in conjunction with a sealer tool. The polypropylene strapping tools are used first to tighten the strapping around the product, then the sealer is used to apply high leverage to crimp the metal seal over the strapping.
Compatible with Standard Polypropylene Strapping Sealer Ref: GPS1/12 and GPS1/16.
See our full range of Polypropylene Strapping Tools here.
- Tensions polypropylene strapping up to 16mm
- Can be used horizontally or vertically on flat surfaces
- Secures pallets for professional presentation and reduced damage
- The efficient way to secure cardboard boxes, crates and bundles
- The essential packaging tool for every warehouse
- Big range of polypropylene strapping tools in stock for same day despatch
- Low cost, great value standard polypropylene strapping tensioner