This heavy duty strapping tensioner tool can be used with plastic or polyester strapping up to 19mm wide and is suitable for continuous use in packaging, transport, warehousing and industrial applications. It is extremely versatile and equally suited to working on horizontal or vertical flat surfaces on packages such as palletised loads, cartons, bales, cardboard boxes and crates. Simply feed the polypropylene strapping under the guides in to the capstan and crank the handle to tension.
Compatible with Heavy Duty Polyprop Strapping Sealer Ref: GPS4/12 and GPS4/16.
See our full range of Polypropylene Strapping Tools here.
- Tensions polypropylene strapping up to 19mm
- Secures pallets for professional presentation and reduced damage
- Ideal for heavy duty packaging applications and continuous use
- Extremely versatile - use horizontally or vertically on flat surfaces
- Can be used with a compatible sealer tool or buckles
- Securely strap and secure large cardboard boxes, crates and bundles
- Great value 19mm heavy duty polyprop strapping tensioner tool
- The essential packaging tool for every busy warehouse
- Big range of polypropylene strapping & tools for same day despatch