Available in smaller 1/4 pallet ‘display’ sizes for point-of-sale or compact products, ISO sizes for improved container loading and the more common Euro and UK sizes for regular work.
Environmentally friendly: presswood pallets are a resource-friendly, wood-based recycling product, made from recycled waste wood from saw mills and industry.
Recyclable and renewable: old pallets which are no longer usable can be shredded and re-glued to make new ones. Recycling levels save over 350 hectares of woodland per year.
Biodegradable: all components, including the urea resin bonding agent, are completely biodegradable and can even be used as fertiliser.
- Fewer regulations make presswood pallets ideal for export and shipping
- Suitable for air freight due to low tare weight - reducing costs
- Low moisture content of 6-8% reduces risk of product damage
- Resin bonded construction provides high water resistance
- Compatible with International Standards For Phytosanitary Measures No. 15
- Rounded edges & corners improve wrapping and reduce damage
- Complete product protection from solid base
- No nails or screws to cause damage or injury
- Nesting pallets reduces storage space by up to 66%
- Generous quantity discounts of up to 20%!