There’s no catch – you pay the same rates as before, no matter how many small parcel charity boxes you buy, and you get the same guarantee that you won’t have to pay the much higher ‘medium parcel’ rate when you use them. You also get the same reliable protection for your product and delivery usually made on the working day after we receive your order.
In fact, the only change you’ll see is that on the bottom of each box there’s a specially printed message, telling your customer that the packaging you’re using is helping one of the UK’s leading children’s charities in their fight against child poverty and neglect.
- Each box sold raises 3p for The Children’s Society – that’s 60p for each pack
- Specially designed to meet the Royal Mail 'small parcel' category
- Quickly fold, seal and save! And raise vital funds for charity
- Orders usually dispatched within two hours
- Manufactured from thinner, lighter and less bulky ‘M’ flute corrugated board
- Same price, same quantity discounts as standard boxes