transport, industry and retail as a low cost and secure packaging option. Supplied on a 200mm diameter x 150mm wide cardboard core and available in breaking strains from 130kg to 350kg in two widths, polypropylene strapping is lightweight, flexible and easy to handle.
Once the strapping has been used, the core can easily be disposed of in cardboard recycling. Additional advantages of polypropylene strapping are that it will resist abrasion, moisture, chemicals, ageing, scuffing and will mould over edges and rough surfaces making it ideal for shipping and export packaging. Simply cut to size and secure with a combination tool and metal seals.
Polypropylene strapping dispensers- for maximum portability and ease of dispensing.
Polypropylene Strapping Seals- for safe and secure sealing.
Polypropylene Strapping Tools & Sealers- for speedy, efficient strapping.
Plastic Edge Protectors- to minimise corner damage of tightly strapped products.
Davpack is a major UK stockist of polypropylene strapping.
For large volume discounts please ring 01332 821200.
- Does not rust or stain the strapped items or packaging
- Also available wound on plastic reels
- Can be printed with your company name, logo or message
- Simple and easy to use with our polypropylene strapping tools
- Immediately available from stock for same day despatch
- Generous quantity discounts, buy more save more!