strap on round and irregular-shaped packs of all sizes. It is used extensively for strapping signs to lamp posts, bundling cylindrical items such as pipes, tubes, poles etc and for any application where a strong, rust-free fixing is essential.
Also take a look at these essential strapping products:
Stainless Steel Banding - Ideal for use with Stainless Steel Buckles.
Stainless Steel Buckles - ideal for use with Stainless Steel Banding.
Mobile Steel Strapping Dispenser - Portable dispenser for safe handling of Steel Strapping and tools.
- 1. Slide the steel banding on to the buckle and pass it around the object
- 2. Pass the steel strapping once more through the buckle for added strength
- 3. Place the stainless steel strap in the opening of the tool nose and grip
- 4. Turn the handle to apply tension to the stainless steel banding.
- 5. Pull the handle to cut the steel banding.
- 6. Hammer down the tabs of the steel buckle to secure the strap in place