workhorse eliminates the need for separate tensioner and sealer tools and performs dependably under heavy or prolonged use.
Simply place on top of the package and feed through the polypropylene strapping, the combination tool tensions and cuts the plastic strapping in one operation and applies a strong metal seal to secure your load. Suitable for flat surfaces on cardboard boxes, pallets, bales and bundles.
Standard Heavy Duty Polypropylene Combination Tool Ref: GPC4/12 & 16
Available in two models to suit either 12mm or 16mm strapping widths and suitable for heavy duty warehouse and demanding packaging applications.
Use with Standard or HD Semi Open Metal Seals Ref: GSO/12 and GSO/16.
Heavy Duty Magazine Combination Tool Ref: GPC4/12M
Features a magazine that automatically feeds metal seals from a pre-loaded cartridge to save time and money in heavy duty continuous applications. Simple to operate with high tension capacity for optimum sealing efficiency using 12mm polypropylene strapping.
Use with Magazine Seals Ref: GSPM/13.
See our full range of Polypropylene Strapping Tools here.
- Combination tool to tension, cut and seal in one operation
- Use with polypropylene hand strapping up to 16mm
- Two handle sideways action, for fast high tension strapping
- Strong easy grip handles for smooth operation
- Efficient strapping tool for securing pallets, cardboard boxes and crates
- Top quality, great value polyprop combination tool
- Big range of polypropylene strapping & tools for same day despatch