cardboard boxes, cartons, bales and crates. Simply feed the polypropylene strapping under the guides in to the capstan and crank the handle to tension.
Strapping tensioners are generally used in conjunction with a sealer tool as part of a two-part strapping system. The polyprop strapping tool is used first to tighten the strapping around the product, then the sealer is used to apply high leverage to crimp the metal seal over the strapping.
Compatible with Medium Duty Polyprop Strapping Sealer Ref: GPS2/13 and GPS2/16.
See our full range of Polypropylene Strapping Tools here.
- Can be used horizontally or vertically on flat surfaces
- Ideal for medium to heavy packaging applications
- Tensions polypropylene strapping up to 19mm
- Essential item for every warehouse, use with a sealer tool or buckles
- Strap and secure large cardboard boxes, crates and bundles
- Secure pallets for professional presentation and reduced damages
- Big range of polypropylene strapping & tools for same day despatch
- Great value 19mm polypropylene strapping tensioner tool